Rocket League continues to be one of the most popular options for players in terms of games as a service offered today. With the beginning of Competitive Season 10 right around the corner, Psyonix has released an updated road map covering Spring 2019 for the zany car-soccer hybrid that includes updates, DLC drops and new rewards.
- End of Competitive Season 9, plus rewards for the current season!
- Beginning of Competitive Season 10
- All new In-Game Event
- Friends List (previously referred to as RocketID)
- Cross-Platform Party system
- New Crate launch
- New in-game Music
- New Licensed Premium DLC
- Rocket Pass 2 Ends
- Rocket Pass 3 will be launching soon after the conclusion of Rocket Pass 2, but no official date or details pertaining to what fans could expect were released.
Competitive Season 9 Rewards
With Rocket League’s Competitive Season 9 winding down, Rewards for the season will begin to be distributed following its conclusion. This season brings a unique set of wheels, representative to each rank earned within the competitive playlist.
Below is the distribution breakdown provided by Psyonix:
COMPETITIVE AND EXTRA MODE REWARDS
- Bronze I or higher – Season 9 – Bronze Wheels
- Silver I or higher – Season 9 – Silver Wheels + lower Wheels
- Gold I or higher – Season 9 – Gold Wheels + lower Wheels
- Platinum I or higher – Season 9 – Platinum Wheels + lower Wheels
- Diamond I or higher – Season 9 – Diamond Wheels + lower Wheels
- Champion I or higher – Season 9 – Champion Wheels + Lower Wheels
GRAND CHAMPION REWARDS
- Competitive Grand Champion – ‘Season 9 – Grand Champion’ In-Game Title + all Season 9 Wheels
- Rumble Grand Champion – ‘Season 9 – RNG Champ’ In-Game Title + all Season 9 Wheels
- Dropshot Grand Champion – ‘Season 9 – Floor Destroyer’ In-Game Title + all Season 9 Wheels
- Hoops Grand Champion – ‘Season 9 – Dunk Master’ In-Game Title + all Season Wheels
- Snow Day Grand Champion – ‘Season 9 – Blizzard Wizard’ In-Game Title + all Season 9 Wheels
Players are reminded that you must receive placement in a competitive playlist before receiving the rewards. Psyonix also says a soft reset of placement that was found in the previous season will also occur when transitioning to Season 10.