Microsoft’s extremely popular Game Pass subscription service continues to grow its library of games every month, making it one of the best values in gaming to date; and this month is no exception.
In a press release from Megan Spurr, community lead at Xbox, the company announced the following games are hitting the service in December:
- Mortal Kombat X brings its brutal finishers and fast paced action to Game Pass today (December 7th) just on the heels of last night’s Mortal Kombat 11 announcement
- Take to the pitch with Pro Evolution Soccer 19 on Xbox Game Pass on December 13th
- Spintires: Mudrunner tears off the trailer in anticipation of its December 13th addition on Game Pass
- Delve deep into the mind and face the madness in the award winning experience Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice on December 17th
- The beautiful and heartwarming tale of Ori and the Blind Forest, winner of over 30 industry awards, jumps and flies onto Game Pass on December 20th
- Slice and dice your way through enemies in Shadow Warrior 2 on Game Pass on December 20th
If you missed our coverage of last night’s Game Awards 2018, there were a few other Game Pass announcements made as well, including:
- Ashen, the new open world co-op RPG that follows a lost wanderer on his search to find his home, is available now on Game Pass.
- Kingdom Two Crowns, the award winning micro strategy project, comes to Game Pass on December 11th.
- Below, the ominous puzzler, comes to Game Pass on December 14th.
Spurr wraps up by reminding players who are interested in trying the Xbox Game Pass service for the first time, can do so for only $1 for their first month. The service includes over 100 games, including all Xbox One exclusive, which release day and date on Game Pass as they do in the store.
For more information on Xbox Game Pass, visit the service’s website.